Scott from the blog “He Shot Cyrus” recently started a new meme named “10 Movie Facts About Me” and I just learned that I was tagged by the evil Univarn over at A Life in Equinox (Fool! What’s a Univarn anyway?:)). Since I’m a (really) nice guy, I will keep this thing chugging along by participating (insert evil laugh #17b here).
- The first movie I ever saw in theater was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990). For this reason, it has a special place in my heart. No, not really, I’m kidding
- I have not seen classics such as Citizen Kane, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, or 2001: A Space Odyssey
- I have never seen a movie more than twice in the movie theater. I have to admit, Transformers was one of them.
- Going to pee during a movie is a major no-no. I use awesome bladder control to avoid violating this sacred law.
- Movies I have seen the most often usually are from the war genre with Saving Private Ryan, The Longest Day, Blackhawk Down leading the way
- My favorite movie is LA Confidential (1997)
- Rudy pulled on my heartstrings
- I own a dozen movie posters among which Saving Private Ryan, Braveheart, Walk the Line, Flag of Our Fathers, Batman Begins (the cool one, actually it’s so cool they sent me 2 for the price of 1)…
- Number 9 is a number that has just been banned from Anomalous Material
- I visit every link in my blogroll every day and attempt to leave some insightful comments like “Muahaha LOLZZZ ROFLMAO XOXOXO” or sometimes more movie-related comments such as “I absolutely agree that white sharks would eat gazelles if they saw any” or “Since radioactive decay is exponential with a constant probability, each process could as easily be described with a different constant time period”
Like any internet meme, you are supposed to pass it along by tagging other people so I chose the 5 movie bloggers I hate the most. Those unlucky ones who will have an extra assignment are going to be:
- Heather from Movie Mobsters: The Anomalous Material’s MVP has great responsibilities like… extra homework
- Kaiderman from The List: That’s for spamming my blog with real comments
- Darren from the m0vie blog: I hate you too, your post are more awesome than mine and I’m jealous
- Ruth from Flix Chatter: The fact that you haven’t seen The Last of the Mohicans is unforgivable. Here is your punishment.
- Steve from The Film Cynics: Poptart! Don’t give me that stunned look and get working! TODAY! TODAY! (Drill Instructor impersonation)
If I didn’t tag you, it doesn’t mean I don’t hate you too!